Visit Us at the AFCEA West Conference, February 21st-23rd at the San Diego Convention Center.
– What We Do –
Bay provides converged data solutions to bridge the gap between enterprise or cloud storage systems across regions, nations or the globe. We seamlessly address challenges with geographically dispersed data while simultaneously maximizing the value of existing investment in compute, storage and network infrastructure.
Our mission is to empower businesses with geo-diverse locations to unleash the value of their distributed data assets by providing fast, efficient transfer of and access to any data, anywhere, any time.
Unleashing the Value of
Introducing Max Data XchangeTM
MaxDX unleashes the value of data assets by enabling:
- Predictable, time-sensitive remote data access and sharing to streamline distributed workflows and real-time collaboration.
- Predictable data copy, back-up and disaster recovery, resulting in minimal downtime and seamless business continuity.
- Operational cost savings due to high efficiencies resulting from maximum use of available bandwidth and minimal data replication.
- Capital preservation by leveraging existing infrastructure.
- Increased value/revenue generation from enhanced services now possible with real-time data sharing across any distance.
MaxDX for the NFL Networks
Bay’s workflow acceleration solution achieves significant improvements in WAN bandwidth utilization for backup and disaster recovery of NFL programming. Read more in the case study.